Serene Sunday- Kahlua says Happy St. Pa(w)trick's Day!


Alright everyone, Mom is a little busy today so I'm doing the responsible thing and updating you all on her behalf. Tell me - why is everyday not Sunday? 
Mom and I went on the most wonderful hike today. It was not very long, but look how lovely!

 

  Today is St. Pa(w)trick's day and I would like to wish you a happy one! Be green, enjoy yourself but also be safe, ok ? Many happy tails depend on you.
I am SO pretty in green! I'm all set to go out and celebrate, but hey look at the beautiful guy below! Don't you want him to find a safe home on this special day ? Did you know, the animal shelter is waiving all adoption fees for Pitbulls today ? Mom says Pitbulls have the most beautiful smiles. I feel a little green when she says that, but you know what? I secretly agree.  Some of my closest friends are Pits! Go get yourself one, and complete your family today!

2 comments:

  1. the trail looks lovely! good boy, kahlua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! He sends you many hugs.

    ReplyDelete